Day Camp Registration Instructions
Horse and More Day Camps: Ages 8-14
[Please note: we need 48 hours notice for registration; if you would like to register for a Wednesday camp, for example, Monday is the cut off for signing up, and so on.]
Camp dates and times
Day Camps will be held from 8:30 am-5:00 pm on each of these dates:
July 5, 6,
July 12, 13, 14,
July 26, 27
August 2, 3, 4
August 9, 10,
11[Aug. 11 is now full]
August 16, 17, 18 [Teen Camp; ages 13 and up only]
30, 31, September 1[Aug. 30, Aug. 31, and Sept. 1 is now full]
Each camp date is a stand alone session.
You can register for just one camp or as many as you like! There is a discount for registering for a block of 3 consecutive camps (for example, August 9-11).
Price is $35 per day or $85 for a block of 3 consecutive days (see note above). There is a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $10 that must be sent in with your paperwork in order to secure your child’s place at camp.
Please follow the steps below to enroll your campers in one of our fun Horse and More Day Camps!
1. Please fill out and submit the following reservation form (you must fill out a separate form for each child but multiple dates are allowed on each form).
After you submit this form, you will receive a brief note letting you know we received your request. If you do not hear from us in 48 hours, please send us a note asking if we received your form. After we have received and processed your form (usually within a 24-hour period, except weekends) you will receive a confirmation email and your child’s name will be placed on the roster for the requested day (if available).
A day or two before your first session you will receive an email with last minute reminders as well as the camp address and directions.
2. Download, print, and fill out the WOYR Day Camp Registration Packet 2017 (Word doc) WOYR Day Camp Registration Packet 2017 (PDF file) Please complete Sections I, II, and III as well as the Hold Harmless agreement. You only need to fill out one per child but please check off each date you are registering for and send the $10 registration fee or full payment. If you choose to send full payment for all of your camp sessions with your form, be sure to add the $10 fee to your total.
3. Please mail completed forms and fees (see above) within 14 days of completing your online registration to:
Wild Ones Youth Ranch
PO Box 677
Junction City, OR 97448
Checks can be made out to Wild Ones Youth Ranch
We accept cash, checks or PayPal. We will also have a card reader available at check-in to process credit card payments.
Please follow these instructions if making a PayPal payment:
When you click on the PayPal link above (in blue) you will be directed to a donations page. This is the correct page, so please proceed as normal to make your payment.
Please add 2.9% of your total plus 30 cents to your payment. (PayPal processing fee) [for example: $100 total would be $103.20 via PayPal; $100 x .029 + .30]
On the check-out page, please click on the “Add special instructions for seller” link and put your child’s name and camp dates in the box.
Please do not mail the forms to the ranch’s physical address or hand deliver them to the farm. All forms not mailed to the PO Box will not be processed.
4. A non-refundable one-time registration fee (not included in session fees) is required to hold your child’s spot, but the balance of camp fees are not due until check-in on the first day of camp.
NOTE: Due to our limited sessions, you must return this paperwork and your deposit as soon as possible after your initial session request (see Step 1 above). If your registration packet is not received at the camp PO Box one week before your scheduled session we will assume you no longer want that session and your child’s name will be removed from the roster for that date. If you have circumstances which make this process difficult to complete, please let us know and we will make arrangements. (If you are registering less than a week before your camp session we will probably have you to bring your payment with you rather than mailing it, however).
5. If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible ahead of time so we can make your spot available to other campers. All deposits are non-refundable (except for emergency circumstances).
Looking forward to seeing you and your family at camp!