Wild Ones Round-Up 2017
To register for our special Wild Ones Round-Up Buckaroos Ride, please read the following information, and then fill out the form below. Please do not use this form for group lessons, camps, or other activities.
- We will respond to your emails in the order received. Due to the volume of requests received, it does take a while to respond to everyone. You will receive a reply as soon as we are able. Thanks for your patience!!! Remember that you may only register your own children, those you have guardianship/custody of, or those whom you care for that live in your home. Friends or other family members must register their children separately. Thanks!
- All registrations are on a first come, first served basis. If you are unable to get into the session you will be put on the waiting list (in the order that requests are received) and notified by email if there is a cancellation, We announce openings via email or on our Facebook page.
- Registration will be August 26-September 10 (or until all spots are filled).
- Please have patience regarding the volume of email sent out during registration. We need to keep everyone informed but do not have time to weed through the mailing list to make sure those who have already registered aren’t included. If the email does not pertain to you, kindly disregard. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
- Please make sure you have read through all of our program policies before registering: Dollar Days, Buckaroos/Dollar Days Policies, Buckaroos/Dollar Days Registration, Visitor Safety and Guidelines and Absence/Attendance Policy (See item below)
- Due to the age of participants, parents must remain with their children during the session. In addition, all non-participating siblings must be supervised at all times.
- All participants are required to have a signed waiver form at their first session. To download this form, click HERE. It is our policy to collect new forms at the beginning of each year. In order to participate in Wild Ones activities, you must bring your completed forms to your first session. Thank you!!! If your child has participated in any Wild Ones activity in 2017 and filled out a waiver, you will not need to turn in another one at this time.
- Participants should wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (boots are preferred if possible). If they have their own riding or bicycle helmet, they are encouraged to bring it. (We do have some on site, however). Keep in mind that we do not have a covered arena, so dress accordingly (for warmth and rain protection if necessary).
- ABSENCE/ATTENDANCE POLICY: If you are going to be absent, you must use this form to let the instructors know, either as close as possible beforehand, or afterward. Failure to communicate with instructors in a timely manner will result in loss of registration status for a 2-month period. THANK YOU for making things run more smoothly by following this procedure.
- Please check HERE for weather-related cancellations prior to your session.
- Due to time constraints, reservations will only be made through email. Thanks for your understanding in this matter. We make every effort to answer any questions in a timely manner.
Wild Ones Round-Up Buckaroos Ride
Date: September 15, 4:30-5:30 pm
Ages: 3-7 years
This session is running during our Wild Ones Round-Up event. Your whole family is invited to attend. There will be horseback riding demos, a vendor fair, kids’ activities, a BBQ ($10 per person) and an auction-style fundraiser.
To register, please fill out the form below. There are 10 openings available.