Mother/Daughter Camp Registration Instructions
- Mother/Daughter Horse Camp: Ages 8 and up
ATTENTION: Unfortunately, due to the light frame of our horses we are unable to accommodate riders over the weight of 200 lbs. If you have questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp dates and times
- July 8, 9:30 am – 5 pm
Please follow the steps below to enroll in one of our fun Horse and More Day Camps!
1. Please fill out and submit the following reservation form for EACH PARTICIPANT in your mother/daughter pair:
After you submit this form, you will receive a brief note letting you know we received your request. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please send us a note asking if we received your form. After we have received and processed your form (usually within a 24-hour period, except weekends) you will receive a confirmation email and your name will be placed on the roster for the requested day (if available).
A day or two before your session you will receive an email with last minute reminders as well as the camp address and directions.
2. Download, print, and fill out the WOYR Mother Daughter Camp Registration Packet 2017. (Word doc) WOYR Mother Daughter Camp Registration Packet 2017 (PDF file)
3. Please mail the completed Registration Form and Hold Harmless Agreement, along with a non-refundable registration fee of [$10 per mother/daughter pair] or full payment [$120 per mother/daughter pair plus the $10 registration fee] ASAP to:
Wild Ones Youth Ranch
PO Box 677
Junction City, OR 97448
Checks can be made out to Wild Ones Youth Ranch
We accept cash, checks or PayPal.
Please follow these instructions if making a PayPal payment:
When you click on the PayPal link above (in blue) you will be directed to a donations page. This is the correct page, so please proceed as normal to make your payment.
Please add 2.9% of your total plus 30 cents to your payment. (PayPal processing fee) [for example: $100 total would be $103.20 via PayPal; $100 x .029 + .30]
On the check-out page, please click on the “Add special instructions for seller” link and put your name and camp dates in the box.
Please do not mail the forms to the ranch’s physical address or hand deliver them to the farm. All forms not mailed to the PO Box will not be processed.
4. A non-refundable deposit is required to hold your child’s spot, but the balance of camp fees are not due until check-in on the first day of camp.
NOTE: Due to our limited sessions, you must return this paperwork and your registration fee as soon as possible after your initial session request (see Step 1 above). If your registration packet is not received at the camp PO Box one week before your scheduled session we will assume you no longer want that session and your name will be removed from the roster for that date. If you have circumstances which make this process difficult to complete, please let us know and we will make arrangements. (If you are registering less than a week before your camp session we will probably have you to bring your payment with you rather than mailing it, however).
5. If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible ahead of time so we can make your spot available to other campers. All deposits are non-refundable (except for emergency circumstances).
Looking forward to seeing you and your family at camp!