JUMP Mother/Daughter Camp Registration Instructions
- Mother/Daughter Horse Camp: Ages 8 and up
ATTENTION: Unfortunately, due to the light frame of our horses we are unable to accommodate riders over the weight of 200 lbs. If you have questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Camp dates and times
- July 7, 9:30 am – 5 pm
Please follow the steps below to enroll in one of our fun Horse and More Day Camps!
1. Please fill out and submit the following reservation form for EACH PARTICIPANT in your mother/daughter pair:
After you submit this form, you will receive a brief note letting you know we received your request. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please send us a note asking if we received your form. After we have received and processed your form (usually within a 24-hour period, except weekends) you will receive a confirmation email and your name will be placed on the roster for the requested day (if available).
A day or two before your session you will receive an email with last minute reminders.
2. Download, print, and fill out the WOYR Mother Daughter JUMP Camp Registration Packet 2017. (Word doc) WOYR Mother Daughter JUMP Camp Registration Packet 2017 (PDF file)
3. Please bring completed Registration Forms and Hold Harmless Agreements (one per participant), along with camp fee [$60 per mother/daughter pair] to check-in. Do not mail forms.
Checks can be made out to Wild Ones Youth Ranch
We accept cash, checks or PayPal.
Please follow these instructions if making a PayPal payment:
When you click on the PayPal link above (in blue) you will be directed to a donations page. This is the correct page, so please proceed as normal to make your payment.
Please add 2.9% of your total plus 30 cents to your payment. (PayPal processing fee) [for example: $100 total would be $103.20 via PayPal; $100 x .029 + .30]
On the check-out page, please click on the “Add special instructions for seller” link and put your name and camp dates in the box.
5. If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible ahead of time so we can make your spot available to other campers. All deposits are non-refundable (except for emergency circumstances).
Looking forward to seeing you and your family at camp!