- REGISTRATION: Registration for each month will be limited to a one-week time period directly preceding that month. Please contact us here to request placement on our registration list. A link to our registration form will be sent out in the official call to registration email message the morning of registration. Registration is by online form only.
- You are responsible for keeping track of all of your own scheduled sessions. Reminders will generally not be sent out.
- Due to the popularity of our program and limited session availability, we must strictly adhere to our attendance policy. For this reason, one failure to notify us of an absence (via the absence form noted below) will result in the loss of your current registration privileges. In the event of this circumstance, you will be placed on a 2-month waiting list before being allowed to participate in the program again. Exceptions might apply in the case of medical or family emergencies.
- To report an absence you must use the ABSENCE report form. This allows us to have a written record of your communication with us. You will be sent a copy of this correspondence for your records.
- Please make every effort to arrive on time. Missed time at the beginning of the session cannot be made up at the end.
- CANCELLATIONS: We reserve the right to cancel sessions due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Please click here to check our weather page before each session to see if your event is running on time or canceled due to inclement weather. In general, we will not send out notices of cancellation as it will be posted as soon as possible on our weather cancellations page. If you are unsure about whether or not there is a cancellation, please CHECK THE WEB PAGE first, then contact us if you have any questions.
- SESSION GUIDELINES:
- Parents must stay with their children in the lesson area during their entire sessions (please do not go sit in your car while your children are participating).
- Buckaroos Camps are for children ages 3-7. Please note that these age limits are merely a guideline and the director reserves the right to place a child in a different group in order to meet his or her needs in the most beneficial way.
- Buckaroos camps cost $15 per 2-hour session.
- PROGRAM ACTIVITIES: Currently, we are offering a Buckaroos Camp experience during our regular riding time. This includes a 2-hour session time with riding, farm activities, and games.
- REQUIRED CLOTHING: For safety reasons all riders and accompanying adults must wear LONG PANTS and CLOSED TOE SHOES (preferably low heeled boots or tennis shoes) on the premises. Anyone not wearing the appropriate clothing and shoes will not be permitted to be around the horses. Please let us know if this is an issue and we will try to make accommodations (we do have some extra boots on site). We have a limited amount of riding helmets available, so riders should bring their own bicycle or riding helmet if possible.
- WAIVER FORMS: Participants and accompanying adults must fill out a new waiver form EACH SEASON. Click here to download our current waiver form. One form per participant/accompanying adult please (no doubling up).
Please note: We no longer book groups (organizations) into our Dollar Days sessions. If you have a group that would like to book a one-time riding event, please see our Group Openings page.