To register for Spring Group Lessons, please read the following information, and then fill out the form below. Please note, this form will be deactivated on the last day of each registration period. Please do not use this form for Dollar Days, camps, or other activities.
- We will respond to your emails in the ordered received. Due to the volume of requests received, it does take a while to respond to everyone. You will receive a reply as soon as we are able. Thanks for your patience!!! Remember that you may only register your own children, those you have guardianship/custody of, or those whom you care for that live in your home. Friends or other family members must register their children separately. Thanks!
- All registrations are on a first come, first served basis. If you are unable to get into a session you will be put on the waiting list (in the order that requests are received) and notified by email if there is a cancellation at which time you will have the opportunity to register for the vacant session if you choose. We announce openings via email or on our Facebook page.
- Registration will be April 11-16 (or until all spots are filled) for Spring 2017.
- Please have patience regarding the volume of email sent out during registration. We need to keep everyone informed but do not have time to weed through the mailing list to make sure those who have already registered aren’t included. If the email does not pertain to you, kindly disregard. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
- Please make sure you have read through all of our program policies before registering: Group Lessons, Group Lessons Policies, Group Lessons Registration, Visitor Safety Guidelines, and Absence/Attendance Policy (see item below).
- All participants are required to have a signed waiver form at their first session. To download this form, click HERE. It is our policy to collect new forms at the beginning of each season, so even if you have filled one out before, you will have to do so again (including those who attend summer camp sessions). In order to participate in Wild Ones activities, you must bring your completed forms to your first session. Thank you!!!
- Participants should wear long pants and closed-toe shoes (boots are preferred if possible). If they have their own riding or bicycle helmet, they are encouraged to bring it. (We do have some on site, however). Keep in mind that we do not have a covered arena, so dress accordingly (for warmth and rain protection if necessary).
- ABSENCE/ATTENDANCE POLICY: If your child is going to be absent, you must use this form to let the instructors know, either as close as possible beforehand, or afterward. Failure to communicate with instructors in a timely manner will result in loss of your spot in the current lesson session as well as your registration status for a 2-month period. THANK YOU for making things run more smoothly by following this procedure.
- Please check HERE for weather-related cancellations prior to your session.
- Due to time constraints, reservations will only be made through email. Thanks for your understanding in this matter. We make every effort to answer any questions in a timely manner.
- Please fill out a separate form below for each child that is participating.
Spring 2017 Schedule
April 19-June 7 [8 weeks] Homeschool Lessons
April 21-June 9 [8 weeks] Open Lessons
- Homeschool Lessons: Wednesdays (10:30-11:30 am)
Open Lessons: Fridays (4-5 pm)[FULL]