Below you will find links to download our waiver form, summer camp application, and volunteer documents.
WAIVER FORM: State law dictates that every adult and child visitor must have a valid, signed Wild Ones Youth Ranch waiver form before they are able to participate in our tours, riding sessions, volunteering, etc.
You can download the waiver form from the link below.
- Note: A form must be completed and signed for every visitor regardless of their involvement with horses.
- A legal guardian must sign for all visitors under the age of 18.
- Any child under 18 who is not accompanied by a legal guardian must bring a release form completed by his or her legal guardian.
- Visitors between the ages of 13 and 18 must sign with their legal guardian.
- Each visitor must have a completed release form on file, and must complete a new one each NEW SEASON (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter).